Holy Family Service Awards
On Friday evening (May 13) at the Day's Inn in Estevan, Holy Family RCSSD #140 held its annual Service Awards Social. We honored 3 retirees and gave out 20 service awards.
L- R back row - Denise Schmidt (25), Lana Reich (25), Darryl Postnikoff (10), Jerome Sidloski - Trustee (15), Sabrina Gulka ( 5)
L-R Middle Row - Becky Tuchscherer (100, Michelle Walkeden (10), Carrie Horack (15), Coline Smetaniuk (5), Michelle Hall (10), Kaitlyne Graham (5)
L-R front row - Bonnie Mack - Retiring (18), Betty Sehn - Retiring (24), Charlotte Johner - Retiring (29)
Missing from photo:
5 years: Sean Galvin, Sarah Merriman, Brianna Rezansoff, Shannon Culy, Trina Kopec, Kristin Bourassa
10 years: Sarah Kot
15 years: Kari Erb, Angela Giroux
Notice of Meeting Dates:
The next regular meeting of Trustees will be held in Weyburn on June 1, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
A special meeting of Trustees via conference call will be held on June 13 at 12:00 p.m.
Holy Family RCSSD #140
Board Meeting Highlights
March 11, 2016
- Trustees received positive follow-up from the SCSBA Spring Seminar that they hosted in Regina on April 23 & 23.
- Catholic Education Week activities with churches and schools were discussed as well as the Holy Family submission to the Prairie Messenger Newspaper.
- Management presented the draft 2016-17 budget to the Board for discussion.
- The 2016-17 Holy Family Strategic Plan was approved by the Board.
- The minutes of the last Teacher Liaison meeting were presented reflecting continued positive relations between teachers and the Board.