Board Meeting Highlights
February 12, 2020
- The Board particularly recognized the work of all staff during staff appreciation week.
- Terry Jordens, Superintendent of Student Services and assessment, gave an update on the current progress in academic outcomes of students. Changes to assessment in reading and engagement were explained.
- Holy Family will submit a proposal to present at the 2021 CCSTA conference in Saskatoon.
- The Board sees no further processing of the SSBA Connections document given the development of the new sector plan for the province.
- The concept of student trustees was discussed with the Board requesting more information on the operational details of this direction.
- Holy Family will launch a new library system; startup information was shared with the Board.
- School staffing timelines for the 2020-21 school year were shared.
- Next Board meeting – March 11, 2020