Success in Holy Family Roman Catholic Separate School Division # 140 is guided by a commitment to the following principles for action:
- We value the uniqueness of all God’s children.
- We value permeation of Catholic faith in our curriculum.
- We value family, parish and community engagement.
- We value research based decision making.
- We value a safe, caring, respectful learning environment.
- We value individual academic excellence.
- We value and celebrate the success of our students and staff.
- We live our faith by modelling Christ’s teachings.